The winter holidays are a wonderful time to celebrate with friends and family. We at Innovative Transfusion Medicine would like to take this opportunity to Thank all our Customers, Suppliers and Supporters who worked with us during 2019.
It was a great year filled with many accomplishments:
• ITM Certified as a 501 (c) 3 Non-Profit Corporation
• Implementation of the BBCS electronic system throughout the organization
• Relocation to a new state of the art facility
• Obtaining additional FDA Licensure for the center
• Revitalizing the Blood Mobile fleet of 15 vehicles
• Installed and Validated new Walk-In Coolers, Freezers, and Monitoring systems
We would also like to thank our employees for their commitment to our goals and appreciate all of their hard work. As we look forward, we will continue this effort of positive change and direction. We have many new ITM team members who we welcomed to the organization in 2019:
• Arcadio Oliva, MD as Medical Director
• Jaclyn Gross, Director of Quality
• Camille Aguilar, Director of Operations
• Ralph Aleman, Vice President of Structured Drives
• Ta’Neshia Magby, Donor Center Manager
• Art Gasc, Marketing
Collectively these individuals represent an extensive expertise and pool of knowledge in Quality, Blood Bank, Operations and Donor Drive and Center Management. Under their leadership and dedication, we now have the personnel and commitment to achieve even greater goals for 2020.
ITM will continue its growth strategy in 2020 with the implementation of:
• Electronic Quality Managements Systems (QT9)
• Expanded Structured Drives and additional Donation Centers
• Developing the Next Generation of Donation Concepts and Products
We encourage all our customers, suppliers and supporters to feel welcome to visit, tour the facility and to meet with our team members.
We would also finally like to thank all our employees for their dedication and support through a year filled with rapid growth and rebranding of our organization. As we look forward to 2020, we will take all our experiences from the past and use them to drive our goals and continue our mission onward.
We truly appreciate the wonderful support from everyone and look forward to continued success in 2020.